Marwan Kheireddine is the chairman and C.E.O. of AM bank, the largest bank in Jordan. He has been involved in Jordan’s financial and development sectors for over a decade, working with businesses and governments alike. His dream is to help other young people pursue their passion by establishing a platform that will serve as an alternative to an expensive education.
Marwan has also introduced many Japanese techniques like Imono Meeting into his work style and introduced himself to some of Japan’s leading entrepreneurs, including Akira Mori, Takis Furukawa, Hirokazu Yoshikawa, and Masaaki Inaba.
- Co-Founder of K.I.N.D.A., a new initiative that aims to empower young people by using technology to provide efficient education and innovative training at affordable prices, in addition to providing the right environment for healthy social and emotional growth through self-motivation, hard work, and passion.
- Co-Founder of Mana Academy martial art, a K.I.N.D.An initiative in addition to a restaurant and nightclub, where young people can learn to be responsible for themselves using martial arts for self-defense and management skills (Been successful for three years).
- Co-Founder of BOOM Energy Drink, an excellent energy drink (Rich, elegant, and young at heart) that naturally reduces weight and increases athletic performance with an easy-on-the-body drink with no side effects that can be done anywhere at any time.
- Managing Partner of Murad Kheireddine & Co Law Firm, a member firm of the Vantis Alliance (Widely recognized in Jordan and the region)
- Secretary-General of the Private Sector at the Jordan Development Board. He is also a board member of its subsidiary, which is engaged in developing small and medium enterprises. Work closely with Jordan’s international development community to promote private sector development.
- Managing Director at Union Amman Hotel, one of the largest five-star hotels in Amman with over 50% occupancy rate. He successfully recruited executives from North America and Europe to head the hotel, which is considered the most prestigious hotel in the prime location of Amman.
- Founding Partner of The Jordan School & Educational Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving education standards through innovative training courses and substantial investment in infrastructure development partnerships.
- Managing Partner of Italian, a leading real estate development firm with over 25 years of experience focused on innovative growth projects for the Middle East region. Learn more information about Marwan Kheireddine